Thursday, March 29, 2018

I woke up to a great idea

Storytime... so today I woke up as per usual and did my basic morning routine. After that, I sat down in my bed and literally just stared at the ceiling and BOOM. It hit me. You guys are probably wondering what hit me right? Let me explain. 

For the longest time Camila and I couldn't agree on or come up with a solid name for our documentary series. EVERYTHING we came up with was either really lame or it didn't fit the vision we had. 

Now back to what hit me... THE NAME.. THE NAME OF OUR DOCUMENTARY JUST CAME TO ME. The name should be " Press play " not only is this a play on words but it also sounds nice when you sound it out loud. When the viewer is scrolling through their TV guide and see our show they are going to press the play button and the show is all about high school plays. BOOM right? I'd like to think thats pretty punny and cleaver.

I hope Camila likes it... fingers crossed.

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment