Tuesday, April 3, 2018

After my panic attack... I got so much done

Today as the day I really felt the deadline of the project creep up on me, I became stressed out of my mind. Immediately after my panic attack, I texted Camila and told her that I was going to basically finish the website and leave open the spots for a clip from our documentary and a spot for our print ad.

The colors I wanted to incorporate was red, maroon, and black. Those are the main colors on the website, and the accent color I chose was yellow because it in a way resembles some sort of light (( similar to a spot light)).

I also wanted to go the extra mile and create merch for our brand. I created a t-shirt, phone case, and a hat. I thought this would be a great way to adversative our brand and it also really focuses on our target audience. Generation Z is always copping their favorite YouTubers merchandise and I thought that this would be a great way to cater to them as well.

Another element I wanted to incorporate was a logo for our brand. I wanted it to be something that could stand alone. So I chose to do a triangle that is on its side, it clearly represents a play button and corresponds with the name. I chose to make it maroon to tie in with the color scheme.  

Last little hint for how the website looks, I chose to make a menu bar to help navigate. I will tell you the names of the pages but not show you anything else thats on it... just to keep you guys on your toes. 

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment