Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What a night!

I just got home from filming the play RENT at school... it was such an AMAZING show. The actors were fantastic and the plot was extremely engaging. I was able to sit front row and get some great footage of the actors on stage. During Act II,  I went backstage and recorded what was happening behind the scenes. The one thing that made me upset, was that it was so dark backstage and the camera couldn't focus on certain things. I wanted to use flash to record but that would have distracted the actors and that is something the tech girl told me not to do. I went back home and reviewed the footage and I have a combined 1 hour and 4 minutes of film.... this is going to take a while to sort through. Turns out, the backstage footage is not as dark as it seemed to be, so thats good news. On Thursday hopefully Camila and I can begin to find the best clips to include and maybe even start editing. During 8th period either tomorrow or Tuesday we need to get the interviews so we can really being putting everything together.

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment