Thursday, March 8, 2018

Technology

I completely forgot to tell you guys about what devices I am using for this project. I recored everything on an iPhone 8+. The camera is sooooo clear and makes everything look professional. Here are some features on the iPhone 8+ camera:

  1. Exposure is balanced well thanks to the auto-HDR mode
  2. You can focus accurately even up close
  3. It does well in low-light
  4. Captures the tiny scrapes in metal, dust on bricks and individual hairs on a head is fantastic
  5. Able to shoot more frames per second gives footage a smoother look and is especially great for shooting motion, such as sports.
  6. 10 filters/ camera settings to choose from

To keep the camera steady I attached the iPhone to the stick I use for my GoPro. It is called the Waterproof GoPro Handler Floating Hand Grip Stick Mount and it really helped to prevent the phone from shaking as I recorded. 







To edit the project, I will be using iMovie because I find it is the easiest platform to put projects like this together. For both my years in Aice Media Studies, iMovie has never failed me, thus I will continue to use it.

If I use any other technology I will inform you guys here.

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment