Thursday, March 8, 2018

The interview questions for the actor/actress

Since I am going to be interviewing the actors in the near future, I thought it would be smart to write up some potential interview questions and then review them tomorrow in class with my partner.


  1. What makes RENT different from the other performances you have put on at school?
  2. How much preparation went into this production?
  3. What is going through your mind when you are on stage?
  4. What are you thinking about when you are backstage?
  5. What was a major problem you encountered during the performance of RENT?
  6. What is the next step for you guys as an AMT team?

This is all I can think of at the moment, but I'm going to sleep on it and hopefully I can come up with more. 

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment