Friday, April 6, 2018

Group Critiques are so helpful

Since the last time we had group critiques, I have been looking forward to the next. Today in class my teacher separated all of us in groups and we each got a chance to give each other advice for our final projects. I was so happy with he people who were in my group because they include some of the people who I look up too artistically. Below are some notes I took :


  • Since the series is going to go to each high school, you want to make that clear to the audience watching. So each episode should start with an establishing shot of the school or auditorium. 
  • For the print ad try to incorporate pictures of the high schools that your series will be covering 
  • Try and get audio of drama kids singling to use as background music 
  • Show scenes " After the break on Press Play" 
  • gather more b-roll of rehearsals 
  • contact drama kids for permission to use their social media posts 

-SK💗


No comments:

Post a Comment