Friday, April 13, 2018

Final comments

Finally this is all over. I am so ready to be done with this project it has been so stressful to do and I am so thankful it is over. Camila and I worked very hard and this is one of the best pieces we have created. I am happy we chose to do a documentary because it was interesting to let the subjects do the story telling instead of us getting actors and writing a script. After finishing the project, I truly appreciate all the film makers who make documentaries.

Aice Media studies was such a fun class to take, it is the only class that I have taken in high school that allows me to have creative freedom. I enjoyed collaborating with my peers and learning all the techniques behind films, magazines etc.

PEACE GUYS it's been so awesome

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment