Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Today is a big day

Today we got all of our interviews done and we were also able to sit in on one of their rehearsals for a song they are going to perform.

A little side note, one of the girls ( the actress)  we interviewed I definitely fan-girled because she is such a star. She has such an amazing voice and truly captivates the audience when she is on stage. I have been a fan of hers for a couple years now (( yikes I sound kind of creepy)). But anyways, when I tapped her shoulder and asked " hey can interview you" I was literally star struck. She is so kind and seemed so interested in our project. She gave us an awesome interview and I honestly hope she ends up on Broadway or something like that because she is a gem. Her name is Yazzmine by the way and you guys should all check her out if you have the chance to see her perform.

The tech girl we interviewed was really nice ane gave us a good interview and same with the actor we interviewed whose name was Charlie.

Overall, today was a great day and we got cool b-roll footage of rehearsals. I'm so excited and ready to start editing.

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment