Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Things are happening...

Today I had a meeting with Ms. Lutwin at 2:00 p.m. She is in charge of the AMT program at my school and she told me to come in to meet with her and discuss exactly the goal for the project and how she can help me achieve that. I told her how I want to do a documentary on all the effort that goes into a musical production as well as what happens on stage and backstage, giving the viewer the " full 360". She proceeded to tell me that today is the best day to film and that she will notify the backstage crew that I will be back there filming. Moreover, she said to come in during her 8th period because that is when the actors have her class and that will be the best time to get interviews.  The meeting lasted about 10-15 minutes and I immediately went home to do some case study research so I can have a better idea of how this should all come together to create a cohesive piece. 

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment