Monday, March 5, 2018

Making an executive decision

Like I said in an earlier post, my partner Camila has been out sick for several days now. Due to that, I feel like I am put in a position where I have to pick the route for our documentary quickly. Last night, I pulled out the rubric/ timeline that my teacher handed out about a week ago. I thought we had so long to do the project, but turns out its due in a month! I began to freak out because we haven't even agreed on an idea. I was up all night thinking and I realized that doing a documentary on a production at school would be the most realistic given the time frame we are given. I don't want you guys to think I am settling for this topic, I am excited about it and have always been a fan of the performances at my school.

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment