Thursday, March 1, 2018

Guess who's back

I can't believe this time has finally arrived...AGAIN. Last year at this time I was stressed about starting my foundation portfolio. My ideas were all over the place and that made the whole journey unorganized, which resulted in a final product that I was not proud of. But because of the rough journey I had last year, I know what I need to do in order to be successful.

This year I have chosen to do a documentary for my final portfolio. Documentaries have always intrigued me and after making a documentary for a project earlier in the year, I was thrilled that I chose this for my major task. My partner Camila Martinez and I are so ready to get started and piece all of our ideas together.

There are 2 things I want to really focus on in the pre production, production, and post production stages:
- Organization
- How will we create a sense of branding ( how each of our decisions will work toward one common goal)

Be sure to check back on my blog so you can see my whole journey...

-SK💗

No comments:

Post a Comment